Saturday, May 14, 2011

New Madrid -- 2 warnings from the LORD

BACK IN THE BEGINNING OF MARCH THIS YEAR TIME FRAME--MY SON AND I RECEIVED AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE LORD TO GET IN PROVISIONS FOR A COMING EARTHQUAKE--NOW THIS PASTOR KEN ALSO SAYS HE RECEIVED THE SAME MESSAGE AT THE SAME TIME WE DID...WE HAVE COMPARED NOTES AND WE HAVE ESSENTIALLY BEEN TOLD THE SAME THINGS BY THE LORD--TO PREPARE WITH PROVISIONS--MANY WILL DIE--FOCUS IS THE NEW MADRID FAULT--FIRST IS PASTOR KEN'S MESSAGE AND THEN OURS--WE DID NOT COMPARE THESE NOTES UNTIL TODAY (MAY 13) AND WE BOTH RECEIVED THESE WORDS ROUGHLY THE SAME TIME FRAME END OF FEB/BEGINNING OF MARCH....NOW THE SCIENTISTS ARE GIVING OUT WARNINGS TO GET IN PROVISIONS--THERE ISN'T ENOUGH WATER IN THE STORES TO ACCOMMODATE THE AREAS THAT WILL BE EFFECTED IF YOU WAIT--THE BLOOD BANKS ARE LOW IN THE HOSPITALS.



MESSAGE FROM PASTOR KEN DEWEY:

WARNING THIS IS A STRONG WARNING FROM THE LORD..... EARTHQUAKES ARE COMING.... AND DAYS OF TROUBLE!!

I now place before you all this WARNING WORD which I posted on my Web Site, The Precious Stone, which is the VOICE for my ministry, Out of the Desert Ministires. I first received this warning word on FEBRUARY 26 this year. Since that time I have received other EQ warning words which have impacted my wife and I and have caused us to move into a time of spiritual preparation as well as preparing in the natural by trying to store food and water etc. YOU MUST KNOW that we have been greatly moved. Even my wife Celeste has received a MAJOR WARNING WORD and she had never heard such a strong word before. Now she is moving as well in the prophetic.

On the morning of February 20 I was awakend early, as most mornings when I pray, to hear the Lord say BEFORE I COULD EVEN BEGAN TO PRAY and as I was putting on my clothes and getting up, it was before 3 am. The Lord said SIT DOWN AND WRITE I HAVE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO SAY.....

I am Jesus, firstborn of all creation. I AM. I come to make now a statement to ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR. SOON THERE WILL BE SHAKING OF ALL MEN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHICH WILL CAUSE MEN TO FEAR."

I than heard the Lord say the name NEW MADRID. [I asked Him is there going to be an earthquake there. I had heard the Lord speak of EQ's in other places but... never before of the New Madrid fault line. I had only heard about it and had read of it some.] He said RESEARCH IT type into the search line and see what comes up. I did so and was impressed of the fact that this fault line is one of the LARGEST and most prominent IN America. It could even divide America into two parts. There has been speculation by scientist as to this possibility already and much concern about the area around the Mississippi River. History reveals in 1811 / 1812 there were earthquakes there in the streangth of 8+ in severity which rang bells in Boston, and shook many people all over the USA. At one point during these quakes the Mississippi River changed course and even was reported to RUN BACKWARDS for a time.

It came to my attention He was warning me of events which would happen soon in this area of the US. I had just met a man, preacher brother traveling in the west, who lives in Mississippi. I heard the Lord tell me to WARN HIM about living in that area. I had scheduled a meeting with him only days ahead, so I did warn him, telling him about this warning. He looked at me and said.... Brother, I had a dream and in the dream I saw a huge hole open up which was very dark and black somewhere near the Memphis area. He went on to say that the Lord had already spoken to him about moving to another state and the Lord had given him a house in Texas and was working at that time to move. This was an additional CONFIRMATION to me about what I heard as well as to him!

I heard the Lord speak again about the shaking would be in California as well. [I have been hearing about the California EQ since February 2008] and I have heard that the California EQ would effect New Mexico and that it would be LIKE A TRIGGER ON A GUN and that the shaking would cause us to shake as well. God had even put me on television in Santa Fe to warn this state of coming quake. AT THAT TIME... I HEARD HIM SPEAK OF ANOTHER QUAKE and this EQ would be somewhere in the New York state. That is all I heard Him say about it. It was clear to me at the time that He was warning me of not just one EQ but THREE which would cause at least one more here in New Mexico.

Now this report is not exactly like the original posting on my web site but I have not added any new things. You may go to my web site and look under EARTHQUAKE WORDS and read all the words I have received for years, plus other words. I invite you to do so If you have not. ALL MUST KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN WARNED BY GOD ALL THE WAY BACK TO FEBRUARY 2008 about EQ's and I have been faithful to post these words on my site and other places. I have personally not wanted to do so because I do not enjoy saying such things.... BUT I MUST OBEY THE LORD!

Now the Lord did not tell me EXACTLY WHEN THESE EARTHQUAKES WOULD HAPPEN, but it was AN URGENT WARNING, and as far as my knowledge, after hearing Him speak of them, IT MUST BE SOON because He warned me to PREPARE BY STOCKING UP FOOD AND WATER. He said there would be a time when we would be without these things. So we have tried to do so, but you must know stocking food is very expensive making this difficult. I have generators which I use in my Tent meetings to use in case of no electrical. And I have water containers. It has come to my attention as well to get the tent ready and to be ready to erect it as needed, because IT WILL BE NEEDED to help people.

I want you to know I have OBEYED THE LORD NOW. I have posted this word of warning as He has instructed me to do so HERE ON FACE BOOK. I have not enjoyed doing so, but as I have said, I MUST OBEY.

WE SHOULD ALL PRAY MUCH AND PREPARE OUR HEARTS AND SPIRITUAL FOR THE COMING EVENTS. I am hearing that THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. We must be ready spiritually, and need to COME UP UNDER THE SHADOW OF THE LORD IN HIS SECRET PLACE. Christians MUST KNOW that the coming days WILL BE THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE EVER HAD TO WIN PEOPLE TO THE LORD. And.... I BELIEVE AWAKENING OF A SLEEPING AND COLD CHURCH IS AT HAND. So many people have just QUIT. They are not concerned, moving like snails enjoying the good food and the sunshine! Well it is going to CHANGE SHORTLY, and I MUST BE HONEST.... IT WILL NOT BE FUN AND GAMES. AWAKEN AND ARISE AND BE PREPARED FOR THE LORD WILL SHAKE HIS CHURCH AND JUDGE IT FIRST..... THAN THE WORLD. Jesus is not coming for a DIRTY BRIDE, but for a BRIDE ARRAYED IN BEAUTIFUL CLOTHING AND LIVING IN HOLINESS. The days ahead will CAUSE HER TO ARISE AND PREPARE FOR THE MERRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB, which is soon to take place!! We who are READY will go in to that MARRIAGE SUPPER as described in Revelation 19: 6-9. And I read that this Bride will PREPARE HERSELF FOR THIS WEDDING.... "...and the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His Wife hath made Herself READY."



then my (Susan) original message--we received between end of Feb. beginning of March this year and first emailed mid-March:



Since the LORD gave us (Ethan, my 14yearold son heard it first from the LORD--then I heard it) words of warning about a coming earthquake even before I heard the first warning come across my desk that the New Madrid fault was showing signs of becoming active--that Christchurch, NZ and Japan had earthquakes--the LORD also told us to gather in provisions (we live in central Ind.)--now I received the email from a good friend today--who had a vision last July with the same warning--this friend is reliable in that I know she hears from the LORD--she and her husband are missionaries in Mexico and they run an orphanage in Mexico for the LORD--please read her words at this link--as I feel very strongly about the warning we received also....also the report below is a more scientific warning. I believe the LORD is wanting me to begin to get the word out. I am sure there are people in Japan and Christchurch who would no doubt be greatful if someone had warned them to prepare for such an event in advance. After the LORD spoke to me about this warning--I researched what are the signs of an earthquake: there are really no signs--but one: erratic behavior of animals from minutes to months ahead of the event--the NEW MADRID fault had blackbirds show up dead in 3 towns that together surround the epicenter of the New Madrid fault--which has had the largest earthquake recently a 5 meg. since 35 years and over 100,000 dead fish in the rivers--the New Madrid fault also had over 800 quakes in AK for 6 mos. and up in Mich. a crack in the ground showed up and a tremor--the wabash Valley fault to which Indianapolis sits on has the potential to be very pesky according to seismologists and its epicenter is Terre Haute approx. Now what is my confidence level on this? Pretty great since the LORD has given me many confirmations about many other things and He told me this warning before I heard a word about any other earthquake watches in this area being released--just prior to the first one I received--so I had not a clue about even being near a fault when I first received His warning. Use this as a word to be prepared--there isn't enough bottled water to provide this metro area as it is in the stores. Also--local blood banks are way down.

Subject: Re: Mega Quake Warning

Susan, here is a vision the Lord gave me in July 2010. Not sure if there will be an explosion right before the earthquake? (seemed like it from my vision)...
Keep us safe beneath Your wings, YHWH, for we put our trust in You!
Blessings in Christ Jesus ~~ Charity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsb3OK4A2Yc

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 12:34 PM, In Love with the Whirlwind wrote:

Please take a look at this article--the LORD warned us of a coming earthquake and to get in provisions--HE told us this before we received the first word about any of these quakes--I even went to the internet to see if there was a fault near us and yes there was--3 days letter I got my first "tip" by email that the New Madrid fault was showing signs of activity--please read this article:

March Mega Quake Warning Issued For United States -- A new report released today in the Kremlin prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow, is warning that the America’s are in danger of suffering a mega-quake of catastrophic proportions during the next fortnight (14 days) with a specific emphasis being placed on the United States, Mexico, Central America and South American west coast regions along with the New Madrid Fault Zone region.
This report further warns that catastrophic earthquakes in Asia and the sub-continent are, also, “more than likely to occur” with the 7.3 magnitude quake in Japan today being “one of at least 4 of this intensity” to occur during this same time period
http://www.eutimes.net/2011/03/march-mega-quake-warning-issued-for-united-states/


http://www.lewrockwell.com/rep/new-madrid-fault.html

No comments:

Post a Comment