Wednesday, May 11, 2011

RAPTURE OUT OF BODY VISION RECEIVED FROM THE LORD ON MAY 10, 2011 - A Heavenly Vision, By Augusto Maquengo

RAPTURE OUT OF BODY VISION RECEIVED FROM THE LORD ON 10 May 2011 at 22:45pm to 23:30pm by Bro. Augusto Maquengo

I had a mighty visistation of the Lord. After I had spoken and prayed in tongues with a Sister in the Lord and received several words from the Lord and I prayed to the Lord to confirm these words. I went ahead to rest. When it was almost midnight my prayer time, I saw a mighty vision of the Lord.

The Lord came to take me out of my body in the rapture atmosphere and launched me into the heavens. While I was in the air in the heavens, it felt so real and from there I saw and heard Dr. David Owuor, A mighty servant of God, was sent by the Lord to announce the rapture, while he was announcing the rapture, the Lord’s light came from heavens and broke forth as if his head was in from of the light pouring Himself towards the earth and going around. What a glorious vision where the Lord’s face was in front of the light and behind him the light seemed to be His body.

I felt that wherever the light of the Lord passed, souls were rapture into the heavens. I was going up into the heavens and I started shouting: What a joy! Suffering is finished now! I started laughing with deep joy that words of man cannot express. It is such a joy unspeakable and unimaginable to be felt on this earth. While I was enjoying this joy, I heard a voice say: Be ready for it is now! Soon is my return! This voice sound perplexed my soul with such an urgent and imminence of time in its tone. After this, I felt my soul comeback to my body and woke from the Vision. I regretted having comeback, because it seemed and felt so real than the reality itself.

Brethren, this vision felt so urgent that the rapture seems more imminent than even what our minds and plans and project of it can project.

PREPARE AND BE REFINED AND PURE FOR HIS WEDDIND CEREMONY. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO KEEP THEIR GARMENTS CLEAN AND PURE!

Bro. Augusto maquengo

No comments:

Post a Comment