Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Vision from service April 3 2011 by Nofaced Prophet

I saw a mountain that was mainly trash piled high up with an American flag on a pole on the top.The mountain was taller than any skyscraper and was extremely wide(it reminded me of the tower of Babel in ways)As I looked closer,I saw cars,houses,boats,sports team memorabilia,TVs,booze,drugs,politicians,mistranslated bibles,money,and various jobs(they were written on dirty pieces of paper).I saw many people trying to hold up the pile above their heads,and they were waist deep in slime.
I saw a tsunami strike the Philippines,from the East coast.The middle islands were hit the hardest,but all the islands were affected.I then saw a big sword stuck into the ground.
I saw an American B2 stealth bomber(the flying wing) get struck by a missile in the right wing.The missile wasnt fooled by the various countermeasures or the radar absorbing skin.
I saw a bald eagle,it was on the ground and had its beak broken off,eyes plucked out,one wing was broken,and it had worms inside of it.
I saw a giant sword sticking out of the reactor in Japan and I heard this was allowed due to the way Israel was treated by Japan.
I see a heavily armored(spiritually) sister on a spiritual battlefield.The armor was reminiscent of a roman type armor.The armor was dull,dented and battle scarred.The enemy reminded me of the orks from The lord of the rings.I see this sister back out of the battlefield for a break,get into her prayer closet,and proceeded to pray in tongues to the Lord.The dented armor began to pop back into shape,as a plastic bottle does when one blows into it.The armor`s shine returned and was good again.

Connect with Nofaced Prophet on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment