Sunday, December 25, 2011

VISION OF NUCLEAR ATTACK OF ISRAEL AND US AIR FORCE ON IRAN, December 25, 2011, By Augusto Maquengo


Dear Bride of Christ,



Today the 25TH Dec. 2011, after we finished praying at midnight prayers, I was shown a straight Vision of Nuclear War against IRAN. In the vision, I was taken to Iran in the air and from a distance I could see the Israeli warplanes flied very high in the Iranian airspace and bombarded the radars of Iranian airspace. As the radars of Iran were being destroyed, the Iranian army was in panic and started running to try to understand what was happening when the US and Israeli warplanes immediately bombarded the Nuclear facilities of Iran and I saw the clash of fire and huge smoke arise from the scenes. The Iranians tried to response with small guns but it was late, because the Israeli and US planes had already brought serious damage and destruction to their positions. I was surprised and I started saying: the Iranians boast of having missiles, how come they cannot respond to the attack??

Then I saw nuclear radiations scatter in the air of Iran through the dust and smoke. The attack on Iran was so fast that it caught the Iranians by surprise and they were unable to really do anything, then in few seconds, the planes of Israeli Army and the US Air force backup returned to their positions calmly with no counter attack from Iran. At this junction, I woke up and told my wife what I was seeing.

Brethren, this nuclear war is real and serious, I even thought it was happening today. Prepare yourself for the coming of the LORD and get ready in this end of the year because the LORD can come at any moment now.

Please be ready before you are caught in a net of surprise and lament your life for all the eternity. 
From the Soldier of the Lord and International Assassinator of Evil under the Order of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Commander-In-Chief

Bro. Augusto MAQUENGO


Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
President of Iran

As with all things test spirits. What Brother Augusto saw, I believe to be true. Jesus says, "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." Amen Lord. Let your will be done. 

A watchman

No comments:

Post a Comment